D-Tech Mechanical & Contracting are your local marine engineering experts in Perth W.A. With over 20 years experience we’ve been servicing the needs of both Australian and international commercial fishing boats, work boats and pleasure boats. When it comes to quality marine servicing Perth, we are the team you can count on.
Marine Service Centre
Based in Perth, Western Australia, D-Tech’s marine service centre extends beyond the city limits. Based on many years experience, our expertise enables us to execute marine works that cover a broad range of skillsets. This allows us the ability to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
Because of our experience in the marine and power generation fields, our support staff, contractors, mechanics and managers are both enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable. Our customers are always #1. The success of our team is evident in our recognition in the industry and business growth.
Some of our specialist services include:
- Marine servicing and marine maintenance
- Power generation servicing and maintenance
- Vessel repower options
- Generator load testing
- Generator control system and electronic governor support (Woodward, Deepsea, Easygen)
- In house engine rebuilding program.
- Marine engineering
- Specialising in all Caterpillar products
- Yanmar marine product dealer representative
- Mitsubishi heavy industries dealer representative
We are located at:
Unit 1/10 Boom St,
Gnangara, WA 6077
Phone: 0407 472 060 / 0424 820 664
Mobile Marine Servicing Perth
With our mobile marine servicing Perth it doesn’t matter if your vessel is in its pen, located at a slip yard, secured to a dock or in our workshop. We are the Perths number #1 mobile marine diesel service specialists for a reason – Expert workmanship at competitive rates.
We specialise in mobile servicing in Perth for the following Diesel brands but not limited to:
- Volvo Penta
When you choose us you receive a full service report that’s emailed to you upon completion of the work. Along with this your vessel’s engine details are kept in a secure database for future reference. No hidden costs or surprises – that’s our guarantee.
As there are no middlemen, you speak directly with the mechanic and can be confident that all your concerns and requirements will be addressed by the actual person you are dealing with. Have your vessel maintained trouble free, fleet servicing is also available. We take care of your vessel as if it’s our own.
Vessel Repower Options
D-Tech can offer numerous repower options to suit your vessel’s needs. Weather it’s a straight engine replacement or a complete repower D-Tech can service your needs.
Repower Coverage (but not limited to)
- Supply Engine and gearbox packages (Complying with OEM warranty specifications)
- Manufacture and alteration to existing engine bed rails
- Exhaust system modification and manufacturing.
- Engine control & monitoring systems
- Engine fuel and filtration systems
- Engine bay induction calculation
- Marine gear modification to suit repower needs (propellers & shafts)
- Complete sea trail reports